Looking for a Roofing Contractor?
It is incredibly important to ask the following questions when you are making your choice of which roofing company to use for your roofing needs.
- Can the contractor provide references of recent projects done in the area?
- Is the contractor certified with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and what’s the contractor’s rating?
- Is the contractor certified with the major roofing material manufacturers?
- Is the contractor a member of at least one professional association such as National Roofing Contractors Association?
- Does the contractor carry General Liability Insurance and what are the limits of the policy?
- What are the labor and material warranties that the contractor provides?
- Are there any online reviews (positive or negative) for the contractor online?
- What labor and materials are included on the roofing estimate for the project and how valuable is it in comparison to the other contractors’ estimates?
- Does contractor have knowledge of Building Codes and will your roof be constructed up to code?
By asking these questions, you can ensure that you are choosing a trustworthy roofing company that will get the job done right.